Join us for a leisure dive on one of the 40 dive sites in St. Barts.
The choice of the site depends on the level of the divers present and the weather conditions. We organize the group by level so that everyone has fun.
We dive mainly in the nature reserve for an unforgettable experience where it is possible to meet sharks, green or hawksbill turtles, stingrays or spotted eagle rays, tarpons, lobsters and all the fish of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The disinfection of equipment has always been one of our priorities. We have therefore strengthened our procedures without revolutionizing the way we do things.
There are nevertheless constraints that our customers will have to respect:
- We have hydroalcoholic gel for hand disinfection and we ask you to apply it on your arrival and as often as necessary
- Wearing a mask is not compulsory but highly recommended. We have some available.
- You will need to come with a bag in order to store your personal belongings.
- Keep your distance at the dock or on the boat
- Do not take personal belongings on the boat (towel, t-shirt)
- Take your water bottle and put a distinctive sign on it
- The activity must be practiced in compliance with barrier gestures
Our rates include:
- Full equipment (except computer and parachute)
- The framing
- The boat trip to the diving site
- Unlimited plain water
- Nature reserve taxes
The duration of the outing depends on the activity chosen.
To take with you:
- Certification card for certified divers only
- Bath towel
- Environmentally friendly sunscreen that protects corals
- Cap or hat for the most sensitive to the sun
- A bag to store your things to leave them at the diving center
The number of people on the boat is from 2 to 12 depending on the activity.
All equipment in contact with the diver is automatically disinfected after each dive.
Our entire team is perfectly bilingual English / French.
Meeting time is specified on the reservation.
- There is no need to come early.
- The boat leaves between 15 to 20 minutes after the meeting time, depending on the number of people to board.
- If you come from a cruise ship, the meeting time is 30 minutes after the time indicated on your reservation.
- For night dive, the meeting time is 30 min before the sunset. You can find the information HERE.
- The meeting is done on the collectivity dock at GUSTAVIA. Big free parking is available in front of the “Hotel de la Collectivité”. Our boat is at spot 28, almost at the end of the dock.
- For people coming from a cruise ship, the meeting is on the charter dock 20 meters from the tender dock (between the ferry terminal and the fish market). We pick you up with our boat.
- Be in good physical shape, have no medical contraindications (pregnant women, etc.)
- Diving is prohibited when drinking alcohol. Access to the boat will be refused to any person in a state of apparent alcoholism without being able to claim any refund of the service.
- From 8 years old and 12 years old from 2 dives per day
Parental authorization is required for minors if at least one parent is not present during the outing.
- Meeting at the diving center at the scheduled time (see timetables above). Short briefing.
- Departure 20 min after the hour by appointment
- The navigation times range from 10 to 30 min depending on the sites that we will explore.
- Diving, intro dive or snorkeling on the dive site. The time on site varies between 1h and 1h30 depending on the levels of the divers and the number of people.
- Upon returning to the dock, beginner will receive a diploma as well as divers who have successfully completed a diving level.
- The duration of the outing varies from 2 to 4 hours depending on the services chosen.
WHERE TO FIND US
We are located on the collectivity dock in GUSTAVIA. You can find us on Google Maps.